LA2050 is a community-guided initiative driving and tracking progress toward a shared vision for the future of Los Angeles.
Find out more at LA2050.org
- Piece by Piece mosaic cup, crafted by residents of Skid Row and South L.A.
- Further candles, recycling purified grease collected from LA restaurants.
- Raven+Lily candles, crafted by women transitioning out of homelessness.
- Lost Angels Merch Tee, supporting My LA2050 grantee, Lost Angels Children's Project.
- Know Your City Tee, supporting LURN (Leadership for Urban Renewal Network).
- Time Travel Tours Posters, proceeds benefit 826LA's free writing programs.
- An EveryTable meal, supporting a new model to provide affordable healthy meals in South LA and DTLA.
- Povertees, apparel made by individuals transitioning out of homelessness.
- LARB Quarterly Journal, available with LA Review of Books membership and at retailers including Skylight Books, Chevalier's Books, and Amazon.com.
- WCCW Tote, supporting Women's Center for Creative Work.
- Homeboy Love Gift Package, filled with Homegirl Cafe and Homeboy Bakery goods.
- DWC Gift Sets, crafted by the women of the Downtown Women's Center.
- Pulp Pantry Holiday Gift Box, sustainable snacks from Pulp Pantry.